Gentleman Scholar Seeking CG Generalist to Join Growing Team in New York
Gentleman Scholar is a creative production company drawn together by a love for design and an eagerness to push boundaries. Since launching in Los Angeles in 2010 and expanding to New York in 2016, Gentleman Scholar has staked its claim across all media platforms. In the hands of its diverse team the company continues to push boundaries in the disciplines of live-action production, animation, digital exploration, print and VR. Experience its powerful fusion of story, style, technology and design at http://gentscholar.com.
Gentleman Scholar is seeking a CG Generalist to join our growing New York City Team. The ideal candidate will possess a superior level ability in CG skills including but not limited to animation, modeling, rigging, texturing, shading, lighting, rendering, and compositing. The candidate should possess a strict sense of detail and organization while also driven to work with a team and collaborate artistically.
• Must have 5+ years experience working in production using Autodesk Maya
• Strong creative and technical abilities
• Proficient with a major production render software, VRay/ Redshift preferred
• Strong understanding of design principles, cinematography and color theory
• Quickly concept and execute 3D renderings and designs to supplement creative pitches.
• Nuke, Cinema4d, Substance, ZBrush, and/or Houdini experience a plus.
• Execute a broad range of 3D styles from photo-real VFX to illustrative character work.
• Excellent communication, organizational skills, and meticulous attention to detail are a must.
• A self-starter, capable of working independently.
• The ability to work positively and collaboratively.
• A strong desire to work within a team.
**Please submit reels, resume and salary requirements to Contact@Gentscholar.com