SEND US AN EMAIL CONTAINING THESE THREE THINGS:
1. Video link that allows for embedding (e.g. Vimeo, YouTube)
2. Information about the creator/s
3. Creative and/or technical details about the project
WHAT TO SUBMIT:
Current and exceptional animation, VFX, and motion design projects including:
- Advertising (TV, cinema, online)
- Broadcast graphics
- Branded content, online films
- Game trailers and cinematics
- Music videos
- Short films
- Spec spots and pitches
- Title designs (for film, TV, events, etc.)
We will contact you by email with our standard release and request the following assets:
1. VIDEO MASTER
Video files may be delivered as a high quality H264 mp4 or mov file.
Please DO NOT deliver video files with watermarks or logo bugs.
2. STILL FRAMES
Four or more images at least 1920 x 1080 (no logos or watermarking please).
3. BEHIND THE SCENES MATERIAL
VIDEO: Animation tests, animatics, pre-vis, making-of videos, etc.
IMAGES: Style frames, development sketches, color explorations, on-set and crew photographs, etc.
4. ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS:
1. Your name, email, company, position, location, Email address
2. URL for animation/VFX/post house
3. What type of project is it? TV spot, music video, brand film, short film, etc.
4. What was the project brief? (if applicable)
5. Tell us about the creative challenges of the project
6. Tell us about the technical challenges of the project
7. How long was the production schedule?
8. Where will the project be seen?
9. What hardware and software were used?
10. Is this video part of a campaign or larger project?
11. Other details or production stories you’d like to share with the readers of Stash
5. FULL CREDITS
Be as thorough as possible and please proof read before sending.