The Big Jig Collaborative Animation Project Call for Entries
From Seed Animation: “It’s festival season, so we decided to create our own animated fest of dancing. We are inviting character/designer animators to join and show us their slickest moves.”
A few things to know:
– We’re looking to receive 4 seconds clips (25FPS, so 100 in total).
– Any character or dance goes (as long as it’s not the floss)
– The deadline is 17th July.
– We want the entries to be simple and spontaneous and ultimately represent the artist and their design take.
– Each entry will be shared on The Big Jig’s Instagram page
“The event is open to everyone, so the expectation is that we will have a few very creative and fun clips, from which we can choose some to create a minute long film to be released in July.”